We live in a time where youth all over the world are experiencing unprecedented changes in their daily lives due to the pandemic. Unfortunately, not all voices are heard at the same frequency and levels. Young people, particularly those from low-income communities and communities of color, are often not the narrators of their stories.
For this reason, The Clubhouse Network presents
#ClubhouseVoices: The Clubhouse Network Youth Response to COVID‑19 and Racism
The original committee of youth who birthed the idea and organized the protest consisted of three current members of the C2C Program. The sit-in was 100% lead and organized by the youth of Minneapolis/St. Paul. An estimated 10,000 people showed up to participate.
- Member Name: D'amber Williams
- Category: Video
- Clubhouse: The Best Buy Teen Tech Center @ Juanita J. Craft Recreation Center
- Location: United States - Texas - Dallas
- Category: Alumni | Video
- Clubhouse: The Best Buy Teen Tech Center @ PHASE 4 Learning Center
- Location: United States - Pennsylvania - Pittsburgh
Clubhouse Coordinator Aaron McKinnon speaks with alumni Elizya Powell and Alexander Cash about leading protests and their reactions to police brutality and racism.
- Category: Audio
- Clubhouse: The Best Buy Teen Tech Center @ St.Paul Downtown YMCA
- Location: United States - Minnesota - Saint Paul
A Clubhouse member customizes face masks.
View this post on Instagram
Nuestros miembros de Clubhouse La Chorrera realizan diferentes actividades desde casa en esta ocasión le compartimos la personalización de mascarillas por @n.fernanda_19, como un emprendimiento familiar en tiempos de Covid 19. #LaChorrera #diseño#dibujo #artesanía #creativos #quédateencasa #protégete #Clubhouse #ClubhouseVoices @alcaldiadelachorrera @clubhousenetwork